Everybody wants to decorate their home. But if it’s a rental home, then it’s like an obstacle in taking a decision to decorate your home. Paying the house rent is important but to make your place of living according to you is equally important. Without wasting much time and money you can decorate your home by keeping yourself within the limits of the landlord by following these Ten Commandments:
style=”display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;” src=”http://dev-the-web.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pests_2.jpg” alt=”” width=”245″ height=”300″ />
• You should decorate: Though you are in a rental home and you won’t be there for much time, but then also you should decorate it. Otherwise you will never have a feeling of a home and you will feel unhappy every time when you open the door. So take proper measures like cleaning, pest management, and then proper decoration of the home. If you are looking for a pest control services, click this page.
• Invest on the handy pieces: As you are living temporarily in the rental home and you have to change it, so spend money on those items that have a lot of flexibility. So that you can use them again like Modular sofas, folding chairs and side tables.
• Give emphasis to Lighting: In rentals lighting is mostly terrible. If you can’t change the overhead lights, you can choose some other alternative for it like stylish floor and table lamps according to your choice.
• Purchase Rugs: If the floor or carpet is dirty you can cover it by rugs. Buy always area rugs so that you can take them with you. Also, ensure you go for pest management Singapore to get ensured your rugs are pest free.
• Renovate Hardware: To upgrade your cabinets might seem insignificant and a bit irritating, but coating your cabinets is very important. This will change the look of your kitchen and also cover these cabinets. For the complete renovation of the kitchen and bathrooms change the hardware on the drawers and cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. Keep safely the original knobs and pulls and fix them back when you will be shifting from this house.
• Change the covering of Windows: In rentals covering of windows are usually horrible. To change the looks of your house hide them with some nice curtains.
• Apply Paint: You can paint the wall but choose neutral colors and if you can’t paint use only removable wallpapers.
• Hang Art: You can display art by putting it against the walls or attach it to the wall by using 3M strips. This is available in all the taste and will be under the budget.
• Focus Positively: Spend money on new furniture instead of emergency repairs. Always focus on big stuffs about renting, you can call maintenance and get it fixed for free.
• Make a small urban garden: Buy pots to put some plants in it. At the time of leaving the house you can take them with you. This garden will provide you the freshness all the time.